CHITRA Multi Mill is a self contained portable unit useful for high speed GRANULATING, PULVERISING, MIXING, SHREDDING AND CHOPPING, etc., of a wide range of wet and dry materials without special attachments.
As compared to the four common principles of size reduction i.e. grinding, compression, impact and shearing, which often do not produce controlled size reduction, this machine utilises the principle of variable force swing hammer blades having both knife and impact edges rotating with a carefully selected screen to control size reduction.
Flow path of material in vertical rotor machine is streamlined. During comminution, material entering the chamber travels to the periphery and passes through the screen tangentially and radially, avoiding chocking and temperature rise.
SUPER MILL is designed to utilise the principle of variable force swing beaters having both knife and impact edges rotating within a selected screen to control the particle reduction. Material fed in to the processing chamber moves to the periphery and passes through the screen radially and tangentially. Finally the processed material gets collected in to the container kept below the processing chamber.
- Suitable for dry and wet granules.
- All contact parts are made out of SS304 quality material. ( SS316 quality is optional )
- Castore wheel provided for the ease of mobility.
- Seaves available in sizes of 0.5 to 12mm hole dia.
- 12 nos. beaters with knife edges & impact edges & 02 nos. scrapper blades.
- In GMP Model complete body claded with SS304 and polished to the matt finish & in Standard Model excluding product contact parts, all other parts made out of C.I. or M.S. and coloured.
- Machine rated for continuous operation.
- Higher output with process uniformity.
- All contact parts can easily be dismantled and cleaned for change of product.
- Wide range of SS perforated screens available
- Machine portable on castor wheels.
- Reversible direction of blade rotation.
- Different size of screen / speed / number of blade / direction of rotation of blade can be selected.
|Drive motor||3HP / 1440 rpm / 3 Phase / 440V / AC|
|D.O.L. starter provided with reversible switch.||89 mm ( approximate )|
|Rotor RPM||750 / 1400 / 2200 / 2800 ( approximate )|
|Screen Diameter||260 mm|
|Blades||12 nos. With Knife & Impact Edges & 02 nos. Scraper Blades|
|Out put||25 to 175 Kgs / Hr. (Depending upon the products and the reduction required in sizes)|
|Foundation not required. Castore wheel mounted base.|
|Appro. charging/discharging height||1445/730mm|
|Appro. floor space required in mm||870 X 965|
|Appro. net weight in Kgs.||275|
|Appro. gross weight in Kgs||565|
|Case dimensions in mm||1300 X 1080 X 1900 mm( ht )|
- Contact parts made out of SS316 instead of SS304.
- Providing flame proof drive motor along with flame proof starter and flame proof reversible switch.
- Vacuum loading system fore charging the material.
- Stand for IPC. (Intermediate product container) Recommended
- Extra seaves available in sizes of 0.5 to 12 mm hole dia. made out of SS304 / SS316.
Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics, Ceramics, Colours, Dyestuff, Food Products, Pesticides, Fertilizers, Spices, Detergents, Insecticides, Ps Industries.