Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics, Ceramics, Colours, Dyestuff, Food Products, Pesticides, Fertilizers, Spices, Detergents, Insecticides, Plastics and Resins Industries.
CHITRA CO-Mill is a self contained portable unit useful for high speed GRANULATING, PULVERISING, MIXING, SHREDDING AND CHOPPING, etc., of a wide range of wet and dry materials without special attachments. As compared to the four common principles of size reduction i.e. grinding, compression, impact and shearing, which often do not produce controlled size reduction, this machine utilises the principle of variable force swing hammer blades having both knife and impact edges rotating with a carefully selected screen to control size reduction. Flow path of material in vertical rotor machine is streamlined. During commination, material entering the chamber travels to the periphery and passes through the screen tangentially and radially, avoiding chocking and temperature rise.
Co-Mill is designed to utilize the principle of steady force of rotor which rotating with a carefully selected screen to control size reduction. Material fed in to the processing chamber moves to the periphery and passes through the screen radially and right angle. Finally the processed material gets collected in to the container kept below the processing chamber.
• All contact parts are made out of SS304 / SS316 / SS316 L quality material.
• Castor provided for the ease of mobility.
• Sieves available in sizes of 3 mm to 12 mm.
• 1 no. rotor in Co-Mill.
• In GMP Model complete body cladded with SS304 and polished to the matt finish.
• Machine rated for continuous operation.
• Higher output with process uniformity.
• All contact parts can easily be dismantled and cleaned for change of products.
• Machine portable on castor wheels.
|Drive motor||3HP/3 Phase /440V/AC/ Non-Flameproof|
|D.O.L. starter provided with reversible switch|
|Rotor RPM||@ 750 / 1500 / 2250 / 3000 RPM (04 step pulley will be at rotor & motor shaft and can change RPM manually only)|
|Blades||Rotor for Co-Mill.|
|Output||25 to 175 Kgs/Hr.|
|Foundation not required. Castor wheel mounted|
|Approximate charging/discharging height||1445/730mm|
|Approximate floor space required in mm||870 X 965|
• Providing flame proof drive motor along with flame proof starter and flame proof
• Vacuum loading system fore charging the material.
• Stand for IPC. (Intermediate product container) Recommended
• Extra sieves available in sizes of 0.5 to 12 mm hole dia. made out of SS304 / SS316.